- Key Benefits
– Colour safe bleaching agent that removes severe spots.
– Brightens whites and coloured fabrics.
– Unlike chlorine bleaches, Oxygen Bleach can be added directly to a laundry compound or the washing cycle.
– A biodegradable product that returns to its original components after use.
– Can be added to G1 Laundry Compound or into the wash cycle.
– Dosage depends on the degree of soiling and the size of the wash load.
– Use of dose variations will not damage fabrics or adversely affect textile dyes.
– For optimal benefit, water temperature must be at 60 degrees celsius.
– Use up to 1/2 scoop per 5 kg wash load.
– Add to G1 Laundry Compound or directly to the wash cycle.
– Do not apply directly to fabric.