VAGNBYS Award Winning 7-in-1 Wine Aerator and VAGNBYS Wine Stopper
The VAGNBYS Wine Pourer is a highly specialised, easy to use 7-in-one tool for wine lovers.
A highly specialised, easy to use 7-in-one tool for wine lovers.
Decants and aerates the wine instantly as you pour from the bottle.
A built-in filter protects against lees, cork residues and other impurities.
The cap preserves the wine if you want to save it for the next day.
The outer collar conceals the foil and the bottle top thread on bottles with screw caps.
Perfect for both red and white wines, young and old.
VAGNBYS award winning Danish design
Red Dot design award winner 2016
The VAGNBYS Wine Pourer boasts seven features which any wine lover will enjoy:
1) Enhances the taste: Brings out the wine’s flavour and improves the finish.
2) Easy pouring: Works optimally, thanks to the built-in dual-functional pipes, regardless of how you pour.
3) Instant aeration: An air mixing chamber inside the pourer oxidizes the wine when pouring. The built-in mesh ensures that wine and air mix properly during serving. To start this process, the 7-built-in dual-functional tubes are supported by 8 small vents positioned at the grid edge.
4) Built-in filter: The built-in mesh ensures that lees, cork residues and other impurities are kept back when pouring, ensuring optimal enjoyment of the wine. The pourer is simply cleaned under running water. No use of dish soap or dishwasher.
5) No-drip edge: The double pouring edges ensure there is no dripping.
6) Air tight stopper: Any remaining wine can be saved. The separate (airtight) top ensures that undesirable odours do not get into the bottle. Opened wine should be stored upright.
7) Covers foil edges and hides screw top wine bottle threads: Any foil edges or screw top threads are completely hidden by the pourer, so the wine bottle is always presented perfectly.